Thy heart shaked.
My day off has been utilised to the fullest I must say. And I'm happy. So enjoying it, I really detest going back work. Plus, tommorow's full! It just felt really good to be off-work on a weekend. If Monns and I hadn't board the wrong bus which took us to Town instead of Novena, it has been forever since I stepped into Town on a week. The feeling, so distant:/ And I'm making sure that once I leave, I'll be walking everywhere and anywhere I want. And when I'm tired, I'll sit around Starbucks and sip teeny weeny mouthful of coffee and watch the day go by. That is life.
And yes! Monica McAvoy/T.I/Keanu Reeves/Mraz & many more surnames and I set out on an adventure this very day. The main thing was to head to Mt Pleasant Animal Clinic. Ohboy, we sure went a really big round. We walk through Terrace, Bungalows, Palace like houses and that made me plan my future estate a bit. mm. Haa. Then we plus Steph head to Novena Church to do a little prayer, walked around Bishan and finally settle down at Coffee Bean.
Going into the insides. I did a little prayer at Novena Church cause I'm seeking for answers. Somehow or rather, I don't know if this is fate playing me again but, I did get a sign (which, should I even call it a sign?). Another! My little plan about my estate. We were crossing the overhead bridge and something just hit me and I exclaimed to Monns "Monns! I think my first house would be some shop houses like those along Thomson Road. So at night I can walk around." And then I continue fantasizing. Mm, my second house would be some penthouse-wheewheet. And I'll be living with my gf (if I have one). Jacuzzi at the top floor, open space and we can watch the night's skyline. Wheewheewow.
Is it by chance or luck?

