Say you've changed your mind now that I am only dreaming.
That this is not goodbye, this is starting over
If you wanna know, I don't want to let go.
All of a sudden, I've got so many bossy people entering my life. I'm starting to feel a little put off by them and maybe realised that I should not continue to stay at C&M. I hate it, dislike it when they throw their weight around. I maybe a woman that would willingly stand behind one's back, but I'm not one that stands the bossing. I'm starting to resent. I'm going to miss the children.
Talking about children, Slava came yesterday to the lounge. He look like he've grown taller. Monns say she likes the gap between his teeth:) Ahaha. I don't think he can quite remember me but I asked him to give me a hug he diddddddd. Love the way you hold me.
And I don't know why, I got this strange feeling when kids hold on to my hand tight or hold on to me. Just this little chinese boy, his brother was happily bouncing away when his grandpa put him on. He didn't want and so he turned to me and hold me and mouthed this "I don't want. I scared. I don't want." Ohboy. His grandpa insisted so I taught him. He was still afraid so I stood beside him, talk to him and, he was happily playing away:D Along the way, he'll call me and say "I need some help here please, the tiger's coming." "Can you please help me, I want to go faster than the tiger." And just before he left, he got down and say "I love the ride. I'll come back later okay?" "Okay," I said.
Uh, L's mom's there. and I personally didn't like it at all. I move the horses longer than you do. Get lost. And I'll be leaving soon.
Zac Efron's heart-beat-heart-beat.
Skies are dark, it's time for rain. Final call, you board the train, heading for tomorrow. I wave goodbye to yesterday, wipe the tears you hide your face ; blinded by the sorrow. How can I be smiling like before when baby you don't love me anymore.

