Tell me you don't love me no more.
And the white rose continues to hang
Upside down on my memory wall.
I'm happy now. Although F480 is still not within my reach, I got my eyes on i780. Somehow or rather, it seems more worth it getting that than F480. Plus, Starhub is having the roadshow promo:D Despite my exams on monday, I'll be rushing down after work to get my darling by MYSELF! Independent yo. Twist-twist.
There is something that I want to blog about. But the moment I come on here, everything in my avid mind seems to have dispersed. Darnets.
Anyhow, I got myself a really pretty and rare flower today. If I'm not wrong, it's name is Cherry Blossom. It's so small and cute, it made me happy:D I got Daisy for Monns! Hoho. Happy Friendship Day yo. Then my mouth decided to open to question about this unknown flower which I've seen years ago but I just can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. It's a round purple ball-like, fluffy fluffy. It's name is Alium and it's season is only around June. I'll be going to grab it in June! Pretty flower, wait for me.
Finance paper on monday. Darn this lazy me:)(
Extra extra, I gave my first time to Monns! Cough-cough-cough. Hahaha
I wish you would let me in and say you want me.

