Something you can't let go of.
But you don't know of what is going on behind the scenes.
You don't know how hard it is to fend off the words that I don't want to hear.
They come unknowingly and hurt unwittingly.
I am assignment-strucked!
Hates it. Sick of it. and not loving it:(
Management's due later and I'm doing now.
Business Knowledge INDIVIDUAL presentation on monday and I got to do my slides.
Finance dues two weeks down the road. And I have a lot to catch up on that.
Last term's result coming out soon. I don't want to know, but I have to know:)(
Two weeks ago's pay is rolling in in a couple of days.
I just hope they can be more punctual in the next and next nexts.
And thens, I'll get more things so I will be happy.
Light up, light up as if you have a choice
To think I might not see those eyes.
Slower, slower, we don't have time for that
It's like lightning going into sand.
Because I'm like a woman like every other women.
Indecisive and emotional.

