I want to take shelter from the poison rain.
The city's a flood, and our love turns to rust
Trampled into dust, I'll show you a place
High on the desert plain, where the streets has no name.
I want to visit Northern Norway!
And I'll do research and plan my trip.
I'll make it by year two thousand and twelve!
Fun Facts about Norway
Northern Norway lies in the Land off the Midnight Sun and so has continuous daylight during part of the summer. The number of days of continuous daylight increases as one goes farther north. In northernmost Norway, the sun stays above the horizon for about 2,5 months. Southern Norway never has continuous daylight, though it averages 19 hours of daylight a day in midsummer.
In winter, Norway has similar periods of continuous darkness. In the northernmost areas of the country the sun never rises above the horizon for about 2 months. Southern Norway has some daylight each day, though it receives only about 6 hours of daylight a day in midwinter. The winter night sky-especially in the northern areas of Norway-often becomes enriched with brilliant displays of the aurora borealisz or northern lights.
And that is what intrigue me to go:D
Agyness Deyn is HOTSTUFF HOTSTUFF!I just wish she is my gf.
Wickedd! haha.
Next upp, Holland is on my list.
Hola holaa!
Missing, I forgot you've had nothing to lose
In spite of the wrong night, it's cold in my room.

