I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know where i'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you
It was a not-so-good day
Bi-arch Jariqa or whatever her name is,
Things just didn't go well.
But colours start to invert.
And the next thing I know, I was smiling from my heart.
'HEY!' said Orlando the spoilt brat
'Bye! See you again!' before he left.
That boy I'd say, ws so rude to his grandpa and mom
But, he was kind of nice to me.
He liked the animal ride:D
And Andrew boy, Andrew
That little boy at the lounge today
He's so cute and he totally kissed me.
He's got really soft and nice lips.
OOOH!
Monns and Khai so made me smile at the end of the day.
That is HEART.
I detest don't like abhor dislike resent hate saying 'goobye'
This is emotional blackmail!

