Without you, I'm doing what I can to let you be
Making sure there's nothing showing on the outside
Something's dying on the inside
I'm still broken but I'm free.
You only stayed with me in the morning
You only hold me when I sleep
I was meant to thread the water
But now I've gotten in too deep
For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece breaks away.
I flipped open my book and something in striking orange caught my eye.
I paused for a while to take a look.
Time stopped for what seems like the longest time.
And when the heart start to ache a little,
I know it's just time for me to continue moving.
And I walk down the steets alone,
Fireworks started to make it's statement into the sky
I wish, I wished
And I bought a bar of chocolate for myself.
I can't work out what they mean,

