And you came along,
Push me to the sidewalk
And now, you got me all sidetracked.
Lovely, lovely attraction.
I'm :( really really :((
I left my camera in class!
OHMANN! I'm so depressed now.
I just can't wait for daylight and I'll rush to school to find it.
Bang my head and bang my head and bang it even harder!
A bit bit on what I learnt about credit card interest.
Company says Creit Card interest is 24% p.a.
BUT they charge you 365 days per year.
So so, calculation calculation,
E = (1 + 1/m)to the power of 'n' - 1
= (1 + 24/365)to the power of 365 -1
=( 1.000658)to the power of 365 - 1
=27.11%
SEE! They stashed 3.11% from you without telling you!
Tsk.
STOP CREDIT CARD ABUSE!
Ho, but I want an Amex:D
Okay, I heard the camera clickclick sound
I turned over but it's my brother's phone.
I shall .. cry myself to sleep tonight.

