And, I am happy todayy.
It's really the- whoever I'm talking to or met, I'll share this piece of news
You can probably say I'm really excited about it.
Sorry, my friend:)(
Hoo, first lesson's Business Knowledge and we're suppose to write a 'Reflective Journal' thing.
I've done it and I thought it sounded rather retarded. Aha.
Today being the first day of school, I expected it to be a weebit hectic because I was confused about the IP form that was supposed to be handed in on the 20th of June. Although it was a little way past the dateline, I managed to hand it in. And so, I’m happy.
It started of with the lecturer asking us to introduce ourselves to the MDIS staff coming into class to ask for feedbacks and of course, our ever HOT coordinator who came and explained a little more about what is necessary for us to know.
As the time start to tick by, my stomach started to growled a bit calling out for food. And I definitely cannot wait till the lecturer calls for break time. Frankly, my heart did sink a little when she said break time’s only for ten minutes because I was really hungry! But after a little bargain, fifteen minutes is what we got. Cool as it is, I filled my tummy with a bowl of noodles.
Class finally started after we got back from break. We made our way up to the computer lab and the lecturer gave us the guidelines of writing this reflective journal. I was indeed puzzled and confused about what am I supposed to write in it. What ran through my mind while listening to her were “What is it needed in this journal?” “What is it that I must include in it?” “Has it got to be a summary of what I’ve learnt in class today?” But well, I started off with a little light note and here I am. Probably my future entries will be a bit more substantial when we’ve absorbed more knowledge about this module.
Well, I did learn something today though. Our lecturer gave us this web www.metamath.com/lsweb/dvclearning.html I can totally remember the link because I type it over twenty times! All the computer that I try on just wouldn't bring me to the site. Irritating! But well, nice Asedah let me do on hers. And results is- I'm a visual learner.
With everything and the above, I end my day with a green top and a black bottom and a different style that I portray today. Love today.
I was on the bus and I've got myself thinking.
The, some things do fall in place. But there are others which are topsy turvy.
My life. I really want a clean up:)(
Bweetney Bitch, fourteen weeks long.
But I got to blare it all out to you today.
You made me smile:)
You know, you know.
I don't dare to unpack my feelings.

