Day Sixtyeight
PL&Sharon&Seok visited me:D
Kid's lounge regular customer was here today.
And I was tending to him.
Although he speaks a little funny languange,
And that I only understand things he said like, "no way", "you you you", "ahhhh !" and "oh no."
But he's sooooo irrisistably cute laa.
This is him:D


For his age, I think he coloured really well. And he is the only child that completes colouring. Cutes:D
He made me wear this. HAA !


PL&Sharon&Seok visited me:D
Kid's lounge regular customer was here today.
And I was tending to him.
Although he speaks a little funny languange,
And that I only understand things he said like, "no way", "you you you", "ahhhh !" and "oh no."
But he's sooooo irrisistably cute laa.
This is him:D


For his age, I think he coloured really well. And he is the only child that completes colouring. Cutes:D


The End.I wish you were here:(

