I stayed in school for the longest time ever.
From nine in the a.m to nine in the p.m
Whoot.
Everyone got a bit cranky after the test.
And whaaever we talk about, we just burst out laughing.
I don't knnow.
It's just funny.
Well, I hope I pass my test.
I studied the whole afternoon!
Although in between, you know you know.
But it's human nature and the law of diminishing hit me.
Aha, so many times:)(
Ah Kash the jokerr.
A nonsense but funny, weird but cute, rubbish but you'll just keep laughing at whaaever he said.
"I only have a very small memory" said he.
And, first time ever, the whole class came together and we sat together.
Amelia: Ehh, we must do better than that old woman in front !
Me: Yaah !
Amelia: If she do better than us, then we confirm lose face.
Me: Haha. But she everyday at home mop floor and study?
Amelia: Yaah horr ! Everyday marketing marketing ! Tsk.
P.s, it actually felt nice when you offer to give me a lift.
With that, I end my day here with my class in my head and a smile on my face.

