Ohmygoshh, Econs MCQ are kind of screwedd:)(
Job hunting todayy at Vivo with Monica&Amanda
And I only left my name at this art store.
The enviroment's quite nicee:D
I really hope they call me.
Since we were at Vivo, we visited the pet shopp.
Ohmy-osgosh-bigosh, the maltese puppies are soooo cute.
They are like so center of attraction.
Because there's this one, so naugghtty!
She reverse and charge towards her friends !
Like a rhino.
Miians ! But they are so cutee.
And this bulldog, Monica was saying it kind of resembles Benji.
Then I told her, if she has that, I won't go to her place.
Because, it just might have enough strength to push me overr.
And i think I'll just fall
Aha !
Thenn, I met Baby in town ( like finally ! )
Shitts, I spend so muchhh today !
But, I had fun wth Baby.
We visited old places like
La Senza, Cotton On, Gucci, Paragon toilet, Zara, etc.
Miians, laugh like outt louud:D
Love Baby, The way we aree:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PATRICIAA:D

