From attempting to get some marketing knowledge into our heads
To taking a nap
And laughing out with Hui Ru, Jo, Poh Seng, Fang Fei, Richard, Huan Ying and Trung
Then, Huan Ying teaching chinese
To Richard speaking chinese weirdly
To Huan Ying telling us ghost stories (which are not scary)
Because we kept laughing at her.
Lecturer walks in then Huan Ying ask him to "open lights"
Oh miians, it's burst out laughing !
We were all getting tensed up for the Marketing Pre-test that was supposed to be given to us.
But, NOTHING !
Dennis forgot about it:)(
Hoo, he made us do our group assignment.
Dee-amm funny.
It was so last minute and our blanks were really blank.
But, I see a new light in Poh Seng- SMART. Hahah.
Then we were thinking of a name for our company.
Jo and I seriously came up with stupid namees
PlayBall, Ball Teases ..
We decided on PlayBall and our logo will be the PLAYBOY bunny but made up with all kinds of balls?
Then our slogan will be "Roll the Balls"
Dee-amms, it got rejected.
Dennis and the class were just thinking dirttyy laa !
Tsk.
Oh, I was talking to my mom the other day
And I ask her to help me buy 4D and TOTO ( because I just want to try my luck )
Aha, TOTO todayy.
I did not winnn:)(
Saturday 4D ! ( no, i'm not a gambler ! I know nuts about those stuff. )
I soaked my mind in the best detergent everr.
Really.

