Friday morning, I lay in bed not wanting to get up
My mind filled with weights, that cause my head to ache.
I didn't know what to do, completely loss
Thinking that if I stayed in bed, maybe I could get back to sleep without having to think of anything.
But, I got a call from Kelvin
And that started my day.
Outing with classmates,
It made me feel much better.
Baby's coming back this wednesday
But the feeling's just so mixed up.
I walked Chinatown today.
It was continous walking and sight-seeing and a day with myself.
I walked to just anywhere and everywhere
Legs not wanting to stop.
But when I finally laid my butt down,
I realised how tired I was
I sat there not wanting to get up
So lazy to even run.
I spring cleaned my blog like I intended to.
My headache's killing me
What went wrong?

