I was talking to Sebastian and he made me laugh like abcdefg.
Hahaha.
He asked me about the 'I-think-he's-hot-guy', whether I talk to him or not.
I said no, and this is what he replied:
Dicky enough if u think u r fighting wif backup, u r fighting alone -HELP- i'm drowning says:
i oso hot wad
Dicky enough if u think u r fighting wif backup, u r fighting alone -HELP- i'm drowning says:
jus tok to mi can le =X
hot Hot licks Lick, says:
whhaever
hot Hot licks Lick, says:
thick skinned leeeh
Dicky enough if u think u r fighting wif backup, u r fighting alone -HELP- i'm drowning says:
u wanna see my matching pipe?
hot Hot licks Lick, says:
hahahhaha
hot Hot licks Lick, says:
is it green ?
Dicky enough if u think u r fighting wif backup, u r fighting alone -HELP- i'm drowning says:
the mocha
hot Hot licks Lick, says:
I knoowww
Dicky enough if u think u r fighting wif backup, u r fighting alone -HELP- i'm drowning says:
if u wanna see more call tis number 9.8.3.3. (to protect his privacy:D)
I couldn't stop laughing:D

