Rainy sleepy day
But I still made my way to school.
Ever freezing classroom and funny classmates.
It's one whole day in school.
It did get a little sleepy but funny things happened around school.
During Econs class-
Lecturer: Women also do National Service whhat. Giving birth is National Service maah.
(which I totally agree)
Lecturer: Hurrrrrr (and it sonded really evil !)
In the library-
S.G: Who are you waiting for?
Li: Waiting for nothing, nothing to do.
During Marketing break-
Ah Kash walks in
Amelia and Co. : Eh, you from Bollywood ahh ?
Ah Kash: Yaahh, I'll be Bollywood hero!
Then the few of us started laughing. Li walks in.
Amelia and Co. : Eh, you boyfriend come already (Because Li Cheng is like Ah Kash guardian. Li Cheng is like so big sized and Ah Kash is small in size.)
Ah Kash: No, this is my bodyguard.
Amelia and Co. : Oh, your bodyguard. Hahaha.
Ah Kash: Yaahh, all Bollywood hero needs a bodyguard!
Us: Hahahaha.
Lecturer walks in
Lecturer: Why what happen? (while chewing on his papaya.)
Amelia and Co. : Ah Kash says he's a Bollywood hero.
Lecturer: Is it ?
Ah Kash: No no no, I never say that. I'm a very good boy (anyway, Ah Kash looks like a little boy with moustach)
Lecturer: Ha ha ha. Yaahh, I know you're a good boy.
Okay, end of story. This is like the most happening day in school laa:D
Very full, a bowl of noodles and cheese bread.
FULLLLLLLL !
Flip flop party,
:(

