Swimming with Jane and Seok this morning.
Shivering coldd.
And it rain(again) after three laps of swim.
We head to Harbour to meet Sharon and then lunch
'Tom Yum Chu Mee Fen' the best-est thing to eat in such a weather.
Mm-hmm, licks lick !
Haha. And we started talking about weddings.
It started of with Seok wanting to get married four years down the road.
I want to be the bride's maid annndd, Jane's the emcee and Sharon will be the wedding planner.
Hahaha.
Sharon: - Seven p.m, bride walks in.
- Seven'o'three, Weddiing begins
- Seven'o'.. ..
- Seven thirty, Seok goes toilet
etc etc.
That's like Sharon's forte.
She's the so on-the-dot person.
Hahaha. We laugh like- out loud, loud:D
Dear friend of mine, it was nice seeing you again. Even though all we said was 'hi' and bye', I am, happy. I've missed you and, I'm sorry.
Dinner at Shaw Towers, mm-hmm vegetarain mushroom soup and pizza:DD
It tickles in my tummy, it's so yummy yummy.
I went for interview as an "Ice-cream girl" Haha!
Met Samm at Suntec.
Aha, endless laughters.
Bumped into Patricia:D
It's all my friends in one day.
I had a really good day:D
A walking air-fresherner, a wideeee simle:DD

