Pretty song:D
The I-don't dare thing-
I was on the bus to Town today
And, there's this bunch of fellow schoolmates board the bus too.
Apparently they weren't sure about where the bus's heading to.
The girl sitting next to me, she wants to go Vivo City
She accompanied her classmates on the bus without making sure that it goes to Douby Ghaut
So they were talking talking, and she's asking asking.
At that point, I wanted to tell her, "No, this bus doesn't goes to Douby Ghaut."
But, I don't dare.
So so, her friends alighted at Isetan and p.s her (poor thing)
She called her friend and ask her way to Vivo City.
Well, at that point, it was only me and her.
I had the something in me to say, "You can take sixty five to Vivo"
But oh wells, she was on the phone and alighted at Lucky Plaza.
I think she found her way out. Oh the wells.
Aha.
It was havoc with Sharon and Seok yesterday.
We did did did did something really bad.
But oh wells.
Let the last day be that.
Sorry, but I'm sorry.
I can't find skinny gold hairband.
No more Blue&Gold bikini.
Maybe if it runs this way, I might just go crazy.

