And, alot of pictures.
And these are Twwit-a-dlle of it.


You, do that thing you do
PLAY on Thursday
Now, this is the thing, it all started with a Heart.

I think you look good here:D


Now, this is the thing, it all started with a Heart.
I think you look good here:D

It's the, I can't believe you're leaving.
Random thoughts do make me :(
Like, how? :)(
I've done my CNY shopping and met up with Baby today! (Like finally)
Hahaha. And she still makes me laugh like how she always do.
Lovelove her !
And our new trend- Bandage your hand! :DD
And I've made a promise to myself.
RAOUL clothes when I start work.
I must work really hard and earn alot.
I want bags bags bags, shoes shoes shoes, clothes clothes clothes, etc.
Greedy but I'm realistic.
Earn money first.
Oh oh, and I learn a new word, "Chee-chee" !
Aha. So coolio:DD
Somehow or rather, put me somewhere?
Not asking but just, at least, somewhere.
P.S. Ah Bo is soooo cutee:D
And, I'm going to miss you, love.



