Jurong Entertainment centre with Baby and PL !
Baby went solo
and scored a whooping 247 points
she's my super Baby !
250907; Tuesday
revision with Siew Ling and Alicia
The two of them is suuupeer funny laa.
and we gossiped after revision:DD
I miss school:)(
I miss my classmates:(
Ps, exactly a month to my birthday:D
260907; Wednesday
finally met up with Monica and Krystl ?!
'The invasion' at Tiong.
only Krystl and I screamed okay.
Monica's like sleeping through the movie laa !
but still,
it's nice to meet up with them again:D
270907; Thursday
PL and Sharon !
Bugis Shaw Tower,
Italian for lunch,
'Chak de India'.
nehneh Sharon !
just as we were about to go in, she scared us with 'whoo-whoo'
we all got so paranoid laa !
but still, the movie is nice:DD
Queensway, Samm's place,
home.
280907; Friday
Monica's place,
Benji was all queit until Krystl appeared !
Benji went crazy,
I went crazy.
hiding and sreaming for my life to be exact:)
haha.
Amanda's place for movie marathon.
'Dead End'
it's gross and kind of scary
scream scream scream !
Krystl left early.
playground,
there was one baby boy that caught my attention
HE'S SO CUTE !!:DD
feels like, I'm back to secondary school days:D
Ps, I left my Heart at Gilman Heights.pool at depot road:D
290907; Saturday
lynn's wristguard(or whatever it's called)

PL text me at seven:
"how bout sleeping till nine?"
ten plus at Redhill station.
Padang was destination.
Hockey tournaments.
Pastamania for lunch:DD
Peninsula Shopping Centre
scout around.
the sun was scotching and super burning
but Singapore Cricket Club's toilet/changing room is damn nice.
fully air-conditioned,
sleeping in there is definately not a problem:D
'kopped' some of Lynn's wristguard(or whatever it's called)
J.W's :D
only PL and I know.
teehee !

