it's simply a bad day for me:(
thing's as rough as a 'rough paper'
can't I glide through the 'smooth' one instead?
damn.
day started off not so well
I'm so sleepy and everything.
hadn't had a good night sleep.
math lesson suck today! and so is it going to be in future:(
so sad can- today's the last day krystl's going to be with me
check out what krystl say to me:
- We came together; says:
and I'm so going to miss you for math lesson lah!
- We came together; says:
lesson's going to be so bored in future!
- We came together; says:
no more puzzle fixing:(
Go to bed half dead. says:
hahah u'll just miss me coz no more chicken biscuits hahah
- We came together; says:
no kay
- We came together; says:
fine!
so sad lah. haha
no more puzzle fixing, no more fun
she's being transfered to another class!
not only that, but thing's getting worst
I lost my friend in math class and here comes one that I clash with?!!
what's this world coming to?!!
RARR!
english lesson sucked too
the I'm the "Yin' and I don't go well with the 'Yang'
but DAMN IT!
she's sitting there
BAD DAY:(
after school, ney, shan't talk about it
it's so NEHNEH!
hmpf

